Solution for Adobe Captivate 4 AS3 aggregated SWF not working on Latest Flash Player (10.1.102.64)
- Close Adobe Captivate 4 and Aggregator if already running.
- Download the AggGenerator.zip from here and extract the AggGenerator.dll.
- In the Captivate 4 installed folder search for the file “AggGenerator.dll ”
- Rename the file to “AggGenerator_old.dll”.
- Place the dll downloaded in step 2 into the installed folder of Captivate 4.
- Relaunch Captivate/ Aggregator and re-publish your project.
The published output generated in Step 6 will not have any issues while playing on the latest flash player.