Power packed enhancements for Adobe Presenter Video Creator!
Today we released a new update for Adobe Presenter. Along with some bug fixes we have packed it with some exciting new enhancements and features for Video Creator.
Here are the new enhancements for Video Creator in Adobe Presenter 8.0.1:
- Audio waveform on the timeline: Now the Presenter Video Creator displays the audio waveform on the timeline. This will allow you to easily identify extra silence in the video and trim unwanted video portion.
- Direct upload to Vimeo: Now along with the upload option to YouTube and Connect, you have a direct publish and upload option to Vimeo.
- Delete button for Pan/Zoom: In the previous version, if you had to delete a Pan or Zoom area, you could do it by pressing the Delete key on the keyboard. But it was not intuitive for the new users, so to make it discoverable and convenient for the new users, we’ve added a Delete button for Pan & Zoom.
- Single step undo: Now you can easily undo the last step by pressing Ctrl+Z keys. It is a toggle action which allows you to undo and redo the last step.
- Pause during recording: Now you can pause recording the video and then resume it whenever you are ready to record additional video. This is very useful when you have a longer video to record and need to take a break in between recording the video, or there’s an interruption during recording and you don’t want to redo the portion you have already recorded.
Want to learn more about these enhancements? Here’s a short video on how to install Adobe Presenter 8.0.1 update and how to use these features while recording, editing, and publishing videos.