- Webroot defined incorrectly in web server
- Incorrect port used when defining the server
- Using incorrect location of the php files
To see the quiz results in Quiz Results Analyzer,
- Create a folder in your webroot or htdocs folder (if you’re using wamp/xampp)
- Copy the files InternalServerReporting.php and internalserverread.php to the folder you have created in your web server.
The sample files InternalServerReporting.php and internalserverread.php are available inside the Templates/Publish folder in the Captivate installation directory.
- Configure the server settings as mentioned in the help document.
- Set up the Quiz Results Analyzer as mentioned in the help document.
- After users submit their quiz results, launch the Quiz Analyzer, and in Source, select the Internal Server Name > Click Get Results > Generate Reports.
You can view your results without any error message.
For more information, refer the following links:
No credit card required.
Certificate Program in Las Vegas, Oct 2nd, 2019