Designing High-Impact Blended Training Programs: A Step-By-Step Guide
Factors like pressure on training budgets, reach to a wider audience in a shorter time are triggering a re-evaluation of ILT training to blended or fully online training. There is also a push from learners, as online training offers greater flexibility and a self-paced learning track.
Join us for this free webinar hosted by Asha Pandey, Chief Learning Strategist, EI Design to determine the right way forward and how can you assess if blended or fully online training is the right answer.
Webinar objectives: In this session, you will learn
1. What is the blended training approach?
2. What are the benefits that learners and organizations gain if they adopt a blended training approach over a traditional ILT?
3. Are there any specific models that can be used to determine how to offer blended training?
4. How can you determine what degree of blending would be most effective? Learn through a step-by-step toolkit
5. What are the tips and best practices that you can use to create highly effective blended training programs?
6. What are your options and how should you select the way forward (fully online vs blended)?
- Hardware: Windows (1.4 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or faster/equivalent) or Mac (1.83 GHz Intel Core Duo or faster) and 512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended)
- Operating system: Windows 10, 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit) or Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, and 10.12
- Web browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 or later, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Google Chrome
- Internet connection: Broadband (1 Mbps+) recommended
- Software: Web browser plugin (will be prompted to install)
Speaker – Asha Pandey