A well-thought-out and structured induction and onboarding training is crucial for both the employees and the business. It not only helps new employees understand the organizational dynamics and its value proposition quickly and effectively but also improves retention, productivity, and protects your business by preventing compliance-related incidents.
Join us for this free webinar hosted by Asha Pandey, the Chief Learning Strategist at EI Design, on how these challenges can be mitigated as you adopt a blended or a fully online induction and onboarding approach.
- Step 1: Laying a strong foundation (the significance of a well-designed Induction and Onboarding program)
- Step 2: Evaluating the possibilities – Blended or fully online approach (as you evaluate transformation from a facilitated or face-to-face program to a blended or fully online approach, what approach makes the most sense?)
- Step 3: Going digital – Adopting learning strategies that work
- 7 success stories featuring diverse learning strategies:
- Includes demos on Virtual Reality and Learning Portals (featuring Microlearning and Gamification).
- Additional examples feature:
- Mobile Learning
- Video Based Learning
- Social Learning
Now available online