On November 21, I’m doing a virtual session covering the biggest trends in training and learning management! Just in time for the new year. The audience is always super involved, which keeps things entertaining.
Here is the session description:
Join Adobe’s Senior Learning Evangelist Katrina Marie Baker for this lively conversation about the latest trends in training & development. Based on recent studies and research, the session will explore what people are doing in organizations around the world, and how organizations can achieve great results with modern learning programs.
Katrina Marie Baker will discuss the:
- Impetus behind creating and developing virtual universities
- Growing demand to encourage learner immersion and ongoing engagement
- Rise of mobile learning
- Role of skill-based learning in business training
- Use of gamification for learner engagement and motivation
- Ongoing expectations of learners for video
- Proving the value of your learning program through more relevant reporting
Now available online