A second session of Engagement Upgrade: Social Learning, User Generated Content & LMS Gamification will happen on December 18, thanks to the Association for Talent Development! Click here to join our free group discussion of some of the most popular topics in the learning technology space.
Here is the description:
In this session, Katrina Marie Baker, Adobe’s Senior Learning Evangelist, will explore three engagement enhancement options and discuss their potential to enhance the learning culture within your organization. This webinar goes beyond theory and focuses on what gamification, user-generated content, and social learning LMS features can do for your training program.
Join Katrina Marie Baker and explore how to:
- Facilitate a culture of learning with user-generated content recommendations and sharing.
- Moderate and aggregate user-generated learning content.
- Align gamification initiatives with business objectives so they contribute to your organization’s goals.
- Use learning technology to drive engagement using badges, leaderboards, and rewards.
- Facilitate learning object-oriented discussion and conversation among your trainees.
This webinar includes examples of engagement features found within Adobe Captivate Prime.
Now available online