Social learning has been the most discussed topic during my webinars over the past six months! Learning professionals face many challenges when implementing social learning, and yet the potential payoff is huge in terms of learner engagement. If social learning and gamification are priorities for you in 2019, come join one of our last group discussions of the year. Also, user generated content is going to be a hot topic for the industry next year, so I’ll provide some information around that trend.
Register with eLearning Industry for free. The description is below. See you soon!
Engagement Upgrade: Social Learning, User-Generated Content & LMS Gamification
Engagement is one of the most common demands for L&D professionals struggling to get more buy-in from an ever-busier workforce. There are hundreds of tactics and strategies that are credited with enhancing engagement, but which of them really have the potential to work?
In this session, Katrina Baker, Adobe’s Senior Learning Evangelist, will explore three engagement enhancement options and discuss their potential to enhance the learning culture within your organization. This webinar goes beyond theory and focuses on what gamification, user-generated content, and social learning LMS features can do for your training program.
Join Katrina Marie Baker and explore how to:
- Facilitate a culture of learning with user-generated content recommendations and sharing.
- Moderate and aggregate user-generated learning content.
- Align gamification initiatives with business objectives so they contribute to your organization’s goals.
- Use learning technology to drive engagement using badges, leaderboards, and rewards.
- Facilitate learning object-oriented discussion and conversation among your trainees.
This webinar includes examples of engagement features found within Adobe Captivate Prime.
No credit card required.
Certificate Program in Washington, D.C, Apr 14, 2020