On November 21, I facilitated a discussion of major trends in learning and development. Fun and data was had by all, thanks to our awesome audience from around the world!
If you would like to check out the full session recording, click here. The description is below. And here are the slides:
Join Adobe’s Senior Learning Evangelist Katrina Marie Baker for this lively conversation about the latest trends in training & development. Based on recent studies and research, the session will explore what people are doing in organizations around the world, and how organizations can achieve great results with modern learning programs.
Katrina will discuss the:
- Impetus behind creating and developing virtual universities
- Growing demand to encourage learner immersion and ongoing engagement
- Rise of mobile learning
- Role of skill-based learning in business training
- Use of gamification for learner engagement and motivation
- Ongoing expectations of learners for video
- Proving the value of your learning program through more relevant reporting
No credit card required.
Certificate Program in Las Vegas, Oct 2nd, 2019