Adobe Captivate Specialist
Give your eLearning career the edge it deserves.
Power up your professional profile and stand out with the industry-leading Adobe Captivate Specialist recognition. Learn from the best in the business how you can unlock the potential of Adobe Captivate to create brilliant eLearning courses. Successfully complete the online assessment, get endorsed as a Specialist, and earn a certificate and badge for use in your professional and social networks.
About the Program
Who Should Attend
- Introduction to Adobe Captivate (2019 release)
- Touring the Adobe Captivate interface
- Building storyboards using Adobe Captivate Draft
- Creating static and responsive courses in Adobe Captivate
- Using themes and eLearning assets
- Inserting interactive and non-interactive objects
- Building custom animations and interactions
- Using advanced actions and variables
- Recording and editing simulations and video demos
- Using Adobe Captivate with other applications, such as Adobe Creative Cloud
- Adding assessments and quizzes
- Enabling Learning Management System (LMS) compliance and accessibility
- Previewing and publishing the courses to an LMS
- All participants are required to bring their own laptop computers with Adobe Captivate (2019 release) pre-installed (if you do not already have the 2019 release you can download a free trial within 30 days of the program). Those without the 2019 release will NOT be able to complete or pass the assessment.
- The demo files and assets will be emailed to you two weeks prior to the classroom session. These must be completed and reviewed before the on-site classroom session.
- Please bring power adaptors for your computers; access to power for charging will be provided.
Pricing & Payment
The standard price for the full-day program is $499 USD. Payment is required for admittance into the program. If payment is not received, your entry will not be permitted. This program is non-refundable. Under no circumstances will refunds be issued. The price covers the registration fee, food and beverages for the day, and the certificate and badge if the assessment is successfully passed.
*Federal Employees, if you would like to register for this event and cannot submit payment online.
For more details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org