Give your eLearning career the edge it deserves.
Adobe Captivate Specialist Certificate Program is now coming to a city near you! Power up your professional profile and stand out with the industry-leading Adobe Captivate Specialist recognition. Learn from the best in the business how you can unlock the potential of Adobe Captivate to create brilliant eLearning courses. Successfully complete the online assessment, get endorsed as a Specialist, and earn a certificate and badge for use in your professional and social networks.
About the Program
The Adobe Captivate Specialist is a full-day certificate classroom program, delivered by top Adobe Captivate experts.
Step 1: Register and get enrolled into the program and get immediate* access to 100+ online training videos on Adobe Captivate. As part of registration you also need to pick a future date and city from the Adobe Captivate Specialist Calendar where you plan to attend the full-day hands-on workshop followed by an assessment on the same day.
Step 2: Complete the online training before you attend the full-day workshop.
Step 3: Attend the live workshop on your chosen date. On passing the assessment, you will receive your Adobe Captivate Specialist certificate and badge.
Who Should Attend
The Adobe Captivate Specialist Certificate Program is ideal for instructional designers, training professionals, L&D professionals, eLearning content developers, and consultants who have basic to advance level proficiency in instructional design and eLearning course-creation workflows. Seats are limited. For more details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
By the end of this program you will have mastered how to create:
- Scenario-based learning
- Compliance training
- Responsive eLearning courses
- Video demonstrations and interactive videos
- Virtual reality training and 360 learning experiences
- Software simulations
- Click- and drag-based interactions
- Assessment and knowledge check questions
The agenda will cover the following topics in detail:
- Introduction to Adobe Captivate (2019 release)
- Touring the Adobe Captivate interface
- Building storyboards using Adobe Captivate Draft
- Creating static and responsive courses in Adobe Captivate
- Using themes and eLearning assets
- Inserting interactive and non-interactive objects
- Building custom animations and interactions
- Using advanced actions and variables
- Recording and editing simulations and video demos
- Using Adobe Captivate with other applications, such as Adobe Creative Cloud
- Adding assessments and quizzes
- Enabling Learning Management System (LMS) compliance and accessibility
- Previewing and publishing the courses to an LMS
- All participants are required to bring their own laptop computers with Adobe Captivate (2019 release) pre-installed (if you do not already have the 2019 release you can download a free trialwithin 30 days of the program). Those without the 2019 release will NOT be able to complete or pass the assessment.
- The demo files and assets will be emailed to you within a week of your registration. These must be completed and reviewed before the on-site classroom session.
- Please bring power adaptors for your computers; access to power for charging will be provided.
Pricing & Payment
The standard price for registration is USD 799.
Payment is required for enrolling into the program.
If payment is not received, your entry will not be permitted. This program is non-refundable, under no circumstances will refunds be issued. The price covers the registration fee, access to online content, food and beverages for the day, and the certificate and badge if the assessment is successfully passed.
For more details, please contact email@example.com