This update addresses changes in the notification workflow. You will get an email notification for the following scenarios:
- When your post is published. Users who follow you will also get an email notification.
- When a new comment is approved. Users who’ve already commented on the post will also get an email notification.
- When someone mentions you in a post or a comment.
- When you re-edit a previously posted comment. Users who’ve commented on the post will also get an email notification.
- When someone follows you.
- When your level is upgraded or downgraded.
To activate the notification service, follow the steps below:
- On the top right-hand corner of the page, click User Profile.
2. Click Settings.
3. On the Mail Notifications page, enable or disable an appropriate notification workflow.
This update also enhances the search performance in the portal. We’ve integrated a few changes in the background to make the search experience as seamless as possible.
No credit card required.
Certificate Program in Las Vegas, Oct 2nd, 2019