This is Part-1 of “Windows 7 OS” Simulation where you can try many functions of real Windows 7.
What you can do with this:
- Enter into CMOS setup (if you wish, press ‘DEL’ key just after pressing ‘power on’ button.
- Login with appropriate user. Password for User ‘C.K. Shah’ is 321
- You can change the Theme of Windows 7 by right-clicking on Desktop and selecting “Personalization”
- You can even see “Resolution” by same way.
- Other feature of the right-click menus are not present in this part1.
- You can just Double click Recyclebin to delete files permanently or to restore any files back to computer!. Just to see function, it would be good if you ‘Restore’ any one file and then empty Recyclebin. While doing so you will see the file you selected for restore got restored on the Desktop. And also Recyclebin image shows it is now Empty!
- You can click ‘Readme.txt’ file to read.
Using Sub menu of Shutdown Button,
- You can Lock your login/pc.
- You can Logoff.
- You can Restart PC.
- You can Shutdown PC (Simulation.)
Before starting Simulation, it is advisable to see my video on the same(video shows how to use and which all functions are operative in part1 of the simulation.)
This is part1, In other parts of the same simulation, User will be able to work woth control panel, User can create users, Change password, install application, etc.