Join us! On April 24, ATD Orange County hosts a virtual session of my class, “Five Must-Haves in an LMS to Get Mobile Learning Right.” It’s open to the public in exchange for a small donation to ATD. Click here for details.
The slideshare and session description are below. This webinar is inspired by Adobe’s white paper by the same name. Check out page three for useful L&D studies and resources.
Got Mobile? Our corporate learners are on the go constantly, which means we need to make training opportunities accessible from a wide range of locations. Fortunately, learning technology enables us to reach employees no matter where they work or travel.
Join Katrina Marie Baker to explore five ways a Learning Management System (LMS) can enable mobile learning. We will discuss how to:
- Make just in time training content available to on-site and remote employees
- Use QR codes to efficiently track classroom and on the floor/on the job learning
- Enable travelers and sales representatives to access resources when wifi isn’t available
- Format content so it displays responsively on mobile devices (links to supplemental resources will be provided)
- Incorporate mobile learning into an employee’s overall blended learning experience
We look forward to seeing you!
Now available online