The scenario with learning is no different. A learning overdose can put learners off. Learners are more likely to opt for something that is less time-consuming and fulfills their learning needs in a jiffy. L&D professionals the world over realize this and are exploring different ways and formats of Microlearning to leverage on the power of “less is more.”
- Microlearning has proven to be one of the most effective forms of learning today, especially when you have a multi-generational workforce that presents the challenge of creating training for each profile.
- Training and learning through bite-sized chunks of highly relevant information that help learners exactly at the moment of their need makes for a better, more engaging, and effective learning experience.
- While it might sound simple to implement and use Microlearning on its own, it can be ineffective if it does not complement your current learning strategy.
We—as a Top Microlearning company—are here to help you on how to implement Microlearning in the best way possible for your company and gain a better ROI.
Here are 4 more reasons why you should partner with us:
We have been recognized as a Top Microlearning company on account of:
- Spotting the trend of Microlearning in 2011 well ahead of our competition.
- Using Innovation to drive our “out of the box” designs and approaches.
- Offering creative Instructional Design.
- Offering the widest range of Microlearning formats in the industry that creates a positive ROI. This is supported by:
- A large practice of Video Based Learning.
- Next Gen approaches, including:
- Interactive Video.
- Gamified Apps.
- Gamified Microlearning.
- Gamified Virtual Reality.
- Our team is driven by passion to create a difference! Use our Solution Architecting expertise to create a Learning and Performance Ecosystem that drives “learning as a continuum.”
Our Microlearning strategies can be implemented for a variety of training needs, including:
- Formal training.
- Informal learning.
- Learning aids/Just-in-time learning.
- Social learning.
- To support ILT/VILT.
- Various other training needs, such as:
- Soft Skills/Behavioral Change.
- Professional Skills and Application Simulations.