Las Vegas. Great sessions for learning professionals. Really really good food.
Where can you get all of these things for free? The Adobe Learning Summit. It’s happening on October 3, and the Captivate Specialist Program will be available on October 2. Register now or check out the session listings.
I’ll be doing part of the opening session on October 3, and presenting an overview of Adobe’s learning management system at 2:45PM. Check out the session description below. Hope to see you there!
Adobe Captivate Prime 101: Deliver Blended & Social Learning Experiences with Adobe’s LMS
Want to know what’s new and unique in Adobe Captivate Prime? This session will take you on a tour of the entire learning management system, including Prime’s fluidic course player and new social learning features.
Join Katrina Marie Baker to learn how the new features can support your blended learning program. We will cover:
• A general overview of the platform from the user and administrator perspectives
• How Adobe Captivate Prime allows learners to share web-based and user generated content on topic-specific discussion boards
• Ways learners can create their own videos, audio, and screenshots directly in Captivate Prime
• The new social learning browser add-in that allows learners to share web content easily
• How the fluidic course player helps you deliver a variety of content on mobile devices and web pages outside of the learning management system
No credit card required.
Certificate Program in Las Vegas, Oct 2nd, 2019