Adobe eLearning Community announces the next contest “Adobe eLearning Showcase Challenge – Fall 2020” from Oct 1st, 2020. Just like the previous challenge, the participants need to create projects using Adobe Captivate software. These will be listed under the category ‘Adobe eLearning Showcase Challenge – Fall 2020′ in the URL https://elearning.adobe.com/projects/
How to enter the contest :-
- All individual participants need to create projects using Adobe Captivate software that ranges from 3 to 20 project slides (see examples at https://elearning.adobe.com/projects/). If you are submitting as a team, only one of the participant should submit the entry or entries, and thereby make the representation on behalf of that team. Submitting participant must procure prior written permissions from each team member.
- Project themes can range from formal learning themes to also any informal themes such as health & lifestyle, travel, education, food, music, sports etc…
- Projects which were submitted for earlier contests as listed here will not be considered for nomination.
- All projects must be uploaded to the Contest Portal by the participant themselves:
KINDLY KNOW HOW TO UPLOAD YOUR PROJECT(S) ON THE PORTAL:
Participants must upload a Zip file of their project to the elearning Project portal at https://elearning.adobe.com/projects/ by following these steps:
1) Go to section “Adobe eLearning Showcase Challenge – Fall 2020” on https://elearning.adobe.com/projects/ and click on the title.
2) Click on Add Projects button
3) Add the title of your project and upload the published ZIP file.
4) Add a Preview of the Zip file in the post
5) Add description and a project image of your choice.
6) Add Category as– ShowcaseCategory , add Sub-category –“eLearning_Showcase_Challenge_Fall2020” , add Tag –“ Sample projects”
8) Click Send for Review
9) You will also need to Submit the .CPTX file via an Online File Sharing link like Dropbox or Sharepoint and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with you full legal name, address, year of birth, email address, or user ID, and any other required non-personal information.
Contest duration : 10.00am PST, Oct 1, 2020 to 11.59pm PST, Nov 15, 2020
Enter By: 11.59pm PST, Nov 15, 2020 (No Purchase Necessary)
Judging Criteria : A panel of qualified judges designated by Adobe will, in their sole discretion, evaluate and score all eligible Entries received and select the Participants with the highest score (potential “winner(s)”) using the below weighted criteria (“Judging Criteria”):
(1) 25% Overall Design
(2) 25% Creativity
(3) 25% Originality
(4) 25% Overall Quality
Prizes : The Top 5 Potential Winners will be ranked from #1 to #5, and will each be awarded a $500 Gift card
Announce results : Results will be announced on Dec 1, 2020
Official Rules : Adobe Elearning Showcase Challenge – Fall 2020
Eligibility – YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC), INDIA, UNITED KINGDOM (EXCLUDING NORTHERN IRELAND), AUSTRALIA, OR NEW ZEALAND.
For any queries please comment below or write to email@example.com
Adobe eLearning Team