This course will teach you the fundamental uses of Rapid Set Water Stop.
In this lesson, you will learn:
- Product highlights and selling points
- How to apply Water Stop
- Water Stop’s limitations and strengths
- Competitive products
By the end of this lesson, CTS Sales Reps will know how to help customers use Water Stop, know when Water Stop should not be used, and how Water Stop competes in the marketplace.
The lesson will take about 15 minutes to complete. There are interactive review sessions to reinforce your knowledge. At the end of the lesson, there is a short quiz to test your knowledge.
Thank you for sharing this amazing project. It is engaging, easy to follow, has excellent graphics, and more..
Could you tell me how you were able for this High-resolution video to work so well? I didn’t experience any pause or delay as I was playing it. It is a heavy video.
Thank You Juan for the complement! This was the first time I created an eLearning project with Adobe Captivate and I’m very excited to be included with this great group of winners!
To answer your question, I embedded the videos using YouTube. To achieve this, I did the following:
- I uploaded the videos to my YouTube channel with an unlisted link (an option in YouTube).
- I then copied the link from YouTube.
- In Adobe Captivate, I created a new slide and then selected Media>Video from the top menu bar.
- I then clicked the Slide Video button, and then the YouTube button.
- Then, I pasted the link in the provided URL textbox (From Step 2).
- I then clicked OK and resized the video onto my slide as needed.
I hope this helps,
You must be logged in to post a comment.