Adobe Captivate Quiz Result Analyzer
My last post mentioned the way to set up an owned server, for getting the Captivate quiz results. This blog highlights the new Results analysis tool, which can be used to view the results stored on your servers.
Adobe Captivate Quiz Results Analyzer is a tool which, comes with Adobe Captivate. This tool enables users to analyze Captivate quiz results in a better and an organized manner.
Adobe Captivate Quiz Results Analyzer is a free tool, which provides a solution to the difficulties which authors faced in using LMS or Email reporting. Listed below are the top features of this tool. I’ll take you through these features, in detail, in my further blog posts.
The list below represents the top features of this tool. I’ll take you through these features, in detail, in my further blog posts.
- Integration with any server location, to directly view and analyze the results.
- View the results even when the course is live.
- View and analyze the results without downloading them.
- View and analyze the results.
- Add any no. of server locations to view the results.
- Viewing the results in the form of tables and charts both.
- Exporting the results to commonly used CSV format.
- Printing reports directly while analyzing the results.
Note: This tool is just a results analyzer tool and does not provide any reporting (storing the results when a student takes a course) functionality. For getting the results stored, Adobe Captivate 5 comes with a new feature – Alternate Reporting, which allows authors to get the course results directly stored on their Acrobat.com accounts or their own server locations. To learn more about reporting, check this link – Reporting the Quiz Results to a Local Server.