Adobe Captivate 4 has issues when Flash Player 11 is installed on the machine. It throws error message specifically when you try to work with Widgets. Please follow the steps below to fix this problem –
Download a file to fix this issue in Adobe Captivate 4 from here – https://acrobat.com/#d=75WgKXP98aw9GX0nWPiS3w
- Close Adobe Captivate 4 if it is running.
- Download the file as indicated above and extract the file to a known location on your computer.
- Go to the Adobe Captivate 4 program installation directory. Usually it will be “c:Program FilesAdobeAdobe Captivate 4”.
- Rename the file “AdobeCaptivate.exe” to “AdobeCaptivate_old.exe”.
- Copy the extracted “AdobeCaptivate.exe” from step 2 to the Captivate program directory.
Launch Adobe Captivate and this issue will be corrected.
No credit card required.
Certificate Program in Las Vegas, Oct 2nd, 2019