Download Free Adobe Captivate content to experience all new features of our 2017 release
Resolve issues in published output (SWF) when your Captivate 2017 project contains YouTube Widget
When you insert YouTube widget in your Adobe Captivate 2017 project using Interactions menu > Learning Interactions and view the SWF output, you may experience the following issues:
- Video content getting truncated/cut-off in IE 11.
- Playback controls (play, pause etc.) do not appear when you hover your mouse over the video in IE 11.
- On Chrome and Firefox, You Tube widget doesn’t load.
- Download updated YouTube widget by clicking on this link – YouTube Widget
- Save the widget locally on your machine.
- Go to Insert menu > Widget and navigate to the downloaded YouTube widget and insert in your Captivate project.
- Publish the SWF output and YouTube widget will work fine on IE11, Chrome and Firefox.