If you were busy last Thursday, you may have missed a fun webinar about social learning and gamification. We had over 170 audience members who contributed great ideas and feedback. You can take a look at:
- The webinar recording courtesy of eLearning Industry, and
- The slide deck with images courtesy of Adobe Stock
Below is the session description. Have an awesome week!
They are the two of the most popular buzz phrases in the Learning and Development industry—social learning and gamification. You’ve likely heard about the benefits of both in terms of learner engagement and retention. This webinar goes beyond theory and focuses on what gamification and social learning LMS features can do for your training program.
Join Katrina Marie Baker and explore how to:
- Effectively blend social learning into existing courses using an LMS
- Align gamification initiatives with business objectives so they contribute to your organization’s goals
- Use learning technology to drive engagement using badges, leaderboards, and rewards
This webinar includes examples of gamification and social learning features found within Adobe Captivate Prime.
No credit card required.
Certificate Program in Washington, D.C, Apr 14, 2020