Last week, I had an awesome time discussing how to implement a gamification strategy. If you missed that virtual class, I’m offering one more on November 15. You can check out the presentation or read the session description below.
Register here: https://www.trainingmagnetwork.com/events/1545?gref=calendar
One of the biggest challenges faced by organizations is generating consistent buy-in from trainees in the face of constant distractions and competing priorities. There are a variety of methods that can be used both to communicate the importance of training materials to the team, and to increase their likelihood to complete and retain the ideas and information from the training.
Join Katrina Marie Baker, Senior Learning Evangelist of Adobe Inc., for this one-hour demonstration focused on how to implement gamification within Adobe Captivate Prime.
You will learn:
- How and why gamification can enhance completion rates for standard and compliance training
- The fundamental principles of gamification for learning programs
- How learning cohorts play a role in deployment of gamification
- How to create and implement badges
- How to establish points and parameters for achievements
- How to add time-based motivation points to excite your audience
- How to implement the new learning program aligned leaderboards