On December 13, I facilitated a group discussion of some of the most popular topics in the learning technology space. If you missed it and would like to join another live discussion, I’m facilitating one more session on December 18! You can also take a look at the slides (embedded below and also available here) and the webinar recording will be available shortly. The description is below as well.
Engagement is one of the most common demands for L&D professionals struggling to get more buy-in from an ever-busier workforce. There are hundreds of tactics and strategies that are credited with enhancing engagement, but which of them really have the potential to work?
In this session, Katrina Marie Baker, Adobe’s Senior Learning Evangelist, will explore three engagement enhancement options and discuss their potential to enhance the learning culture within your organization. This webinar goes beyond theory and focuses on what gamification, user-generated content, and social learning LMS features can do for your training program.
Join Katrina Marie Baker and explore how to:
- Facilitate a culture of learning with user-generated content recommendations and sharing.
- Moderate and aggregate user-generated learning content.
- Align gamification initiatives with business objectives so they contribute to your organization’s goals.
- Use learning technology to drive engagement using badges, leaderboards, and rewards.
- Facilitate learning object-oriented discussion and conversation among your trainees.
This webinar includes examples of engagement features found within Adobe Captivate Prime.
Now available online