Yesterday’s webinar discussed memes, scavenger hunts, and other cost effective ways to spice up a training program. The session was one of the most popular yet – over 1,300 registrations and hundreds of people who have attended live or watched the recording so far. A lot of awesome ideas were shared by the audience.
You can watch the recording or take a look at the slides:
The slides include links to additional resources. Here they are:
- Henry Jenkins on Participatory Culture (video)
- Enter LMS Data Using a Scan Gun (video)
- Return on Expectations (article)
- The 21st Century Learner (video)
Here’s the full session description:
Is your learning and development budget missing some zeros? This session is for you. Sadly, Oprah isn’t going to attend and give everyone a new bank account. But you will get boatloads of budget-stretching ideas from your colleagues during this interactive session. You can still provide a great learning environment, even if you’re running short on funds!
Katrina Marie Baker, Senior Learning Evangelist at Adobe, will provide some practical tips on how to:
- Engage learners in the classroom or virtual classroom without spending money
- Get help from departments outside of L&D (yes, you can make this happen!)
- Use learning technology to make your L&D team more efficient
- Persuade leadership to give you more funding next year
No credit card required.
Certificate Program in Washington, D.C, Apr 14, 2020