Looking for a quick overview of how to create Application Capture Simulations with Adobe Captivate. Yesterday I did a seminar on Application Capture and Screencasting for Training Magazine. You’ll find a link to the recorded version here: https://www.trainingmagnetwork.com/events/1775?gref=calendar
In this session I cover the following;
- When / How would someone use this?
- What are the goals (clusters of actions)?
- What are the specific step-by-step actions to reach each goal?
- What should my learner be able to do when they are done?
- Show me, Try it, Test me – a typical model
- Basic capture – let the software do it for me
- Modifications to appearance
- Adding more interaction with multi-state objects
You can also download the source demo file from the webinar here: http://www.p0qp0q.com/cp2019Examples/screenCapture/contentAwareFill_photoshop_2020_2.cptx
As usual, I hope you’ll let me know your thoughts in the comment section below. Are you using application capture in your projects? How often,
Now available online