I’m hoping that I can get help with an issue that I’m experiencing. I’ve tried to resolve on my own, but I’m at a lost.
I have a Game board and question slides that performs as follows:
- On success of answering the question correctly…
- Executes conditional action that checks if variable C100-BTN is zero. I initialize it with 0 when creating the variable.
- Assigns 1 to variable C100-BTN – indicating that the question was attempted.
- Returns the learner back to the game board using Jump to action
- Disables the C100-BTN category question preventing the learner from navigating to the questions a second time.
Using a separate Shared Action
- On failure – when the question is answered incorrectly.
- Returns the learner back to the game board
- Disables the category question button that was pressed to the answered question
Yes, basically the same action, but setup as two different shared actions.
I repeatedly get the error: “The share action specified for Action After Last Attempt is invalid. Your changes cannot be saved.
See screenshot below. Greatly appreciate any help you provide.