I’m hoping that I can get help with an issue that I’m experiencing. I’ve tried to resolve on my own, but I’m at a lost.
I have a Game board and question slides that performs as follows:
- On success of answering the question correctly…
- Executes conditional action that checks if variable C100-BTN is zero. I initialize it with 0 when creating the variable.
- Assigns 1 to variable C100-BTN – indicating that the question was attempted.
- Returns the learner back to the game board using Jump to action
- Disables the C100-BTN category question preventing the learner from navigating to the questions a second time.
Using a separate Shared Action
- On failure – when the question is answered incorrectly.
- Returns the learner back to the game board
- Disables the category question button that was pressed to the answered question
Yes, basically the same action, but setup as two different shared actions.
I repeatedly get the error: “The share action specified for Action After Last Attempt is invalid. Your changes cannot be saved.
See screenshot below. Greatly appreciate any help you provide.
No credit card required.
Coming to a city near you