January 21, 2021
- Instruction: The instructions let the learner knows that with an incorrect answer, there will be a consequence to the game following the quiz. That will hopefully motivate them to decide and choose the right answer, instead of any answer.
- Rigor: It’s a simple course and a simple interaction that mimics a game that learners already know.
- Feedback: The course uses sound and color to provide feedback.
- Engagement: There is playability – the “bad tooth” is random each time the course is played.
- Layout: Putting the quiz on one slide helps to reduce learner fatigue.
- Interaction Design: The navigation buttons to play the quiz or leave the game appear only after an action happens.
- Aesthetics: Keep it simple – right. The color palette is limited.
- Relevance: Since crocodiles are in nature, the palette is driven from nature
Subscribe to our newsletter
That's it! Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter!
Download free 30-day trial of
Check out our upcoming webinars