Bio: Kirsten is an experienced instructional designer who has worked nationally and internationally since 2000. She has extensive experience transforming technical content and complex concepts into engaging learning experiences. Her specialties are customized course design and documentation, designing for multiple modalities (including instructor-led training, eLearning, videos, and job aids), writing voice over scripts, and storyboarding. She has extensive experience responding to rapid changes in customer requirements.
She has worked on a wide variety of projects in eLearning, tech training, and graphic design. These involved needs assessment/analysis, project management, course development, asset creation, development of eLearning scripts, storyboards, and rapid prototyping. Specialized in building and rolling out effective, efficient, and appealing course materials in a timely and cost-effective manner. Worked in close collaboration with SMEs, stakeholders, and voiceover artists.
Multi-Module Branched Course Workshop
In this session, Kirsten will cover:
- First level branching – The home button and jump to slide
- The illusion of branching – Triggering MSO’s
- What about responsive design? – what changes in your plan?
- Quick Start Projects Simple Branching and Forced Navigation with Keywords Intermediate/Advanced Branching with Advanced Actions Scenarios and
- Storytelling Branching and Consequences
Download workshop handouts