Bio: Lieve is a civil engineer (ir) and a professional musician. After years of teaching and research (project management/eLearning/instability) she is now a freelancer specializing in advanced Adobe Captivate as trainer and consultant. On social media she is known as Lilybiri. Her blog is popular with Captivate users worldwide. As an Adobe Community Professional and Adobe Education Leader, she has presented both online and offline. Since 2015 she is moderator on the Adobe forums and was named as Forum Legend (special category) in the Wall of Fame. In 2017 Adobe Captivate users voted for Lieve as a Top Content Experience Strategist.
Linkedin Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lieveweymeis/
Custom Interactions Workshop- Shared & Advanced Actions
In this hands-on workshop you will
- Manipulate system variables, create/user user defined variables and become comfortable with the dialog box for advanced and shared actions;
- Import shared actions to create variables, or use them as template for advanced actions;
- Create advanced actions using multiple decisions, IF conditions, While loops;
- Compare creation and use of shared actions with advanced actions
- Start building a Library with shared actions for use in future projects.