Bio: Paul Wilson has been an instructional designer, working within the corporate sector since 2005. After ten years Paul decided to start his own eLearning design company. To help promote his business, Paul began to create Adobe Captivate video tutorials on YouTube https://YouTube.com/paulwilsonlearning. These videos were used to attract potential clients looking for a skilled eLearning designer. This strategy proved successful as he’s worked with clients from all over the globe, helping them build highly engaging eLearning solutions. Paul’s YouTube channel presented an additional benefit of attracting aspiring Captivate developers to seek him out as a mentor and teacher. As of 2021, Paul’s YouTube channel has over 2.5 million views and over 20,000 subscribers. Paul offers both online and onsite training on Adobe Captivate.
Mobile Responsive eLearning Workshop – Create Courses That Work Across Devices
Every day more people want to use their mobile devices for work, education, and entertainment. The demand for eLearning to be available on mobile devices continues to increase. Having the knowledge and skills to design and develop eLearning that works on a wide range of devices and screen sizes is becoming an essential skill for developers. In the future, eLearning design and development jobs will go to those who have these skills. In the competitive job market, you need these skills.
In this workshop, users will learn:
- The correct way to decide on your layouts so that your content arranges itself correctly on different sized devices.
- How to design and develop Fluid Box master slides to have Captivate do most of the work for you.
- to select the correct number of fluid boxes and what settings need to be applied to each fluid box to get the results you want.
- To have optional content, such as purely aesthetic elements, drop off when there is not enough room for them on smaller devices.
- How to fix question slides to have them work better for responsive design.