Bio: Joe Ganci is President of eLearningJoe, LLC, a custom learning company located outside Washington. D.C. Since 1983, he has been involved in every aspect of learning development. Joe holds a degree in Computer Science and writes books and articles about eLearning. His mission is to improve the quality of eLearning with practical approaches that work.
Joe is a frequent teacher and presenter at industry conferences and at client sites, especially on the subject of eLearning development tools, such as Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, and Trivantis Lectora. He has received very high evaluations from his students both for his teaching style and his dedication, following up to assist when necessary after class is over.
Quiz And Knowledge Check Workshop: Discover & learn different kinds of assessment options
During this lively hands-on session, you will learn how to take advantage of the most important features of Captivate Quiz and Knowledge Check slides. When should you use them? When should you avoid them? Is there a way to create your own? Can you extend them? In this session, you will practice the following:
- Creating bug-free quiz questions more easily using proven times-saving techniques
- Enhancing quiz questions with very useful features that are very easy to miss
- Formatting CSV and GIFT files correctly to import many questions quickly
- Using Knowledge Checks to help learners pay attention and retain more of what they learn
- Create truly Interactive Videos with the help of Knowledge Checks
- Creating quiz questions in 360° videos and virtual reality
Download workshop handouts