Join Katrina Marie Baker on December 13 at 9am PT for a session on Engagement Upgrade: Social Learning, User Generated Content & LMS Gamification.
December 13, 9am PT
Engagement is one of the most common demands for L&D professionals struggling to get more buy-in from an ever-busier workforce. There are hundreds of tactics and strategies that are credited with enhancing engagement, but which of them really have the potential to work. In this session, Katrina Baker, Adobe Sr. eLearning Evangelist will explore three engagement enhancement options and discuss their potential to drive engagement and learning culture in your organization. You’ve probably heard about the benefits of of learner engagement. This webinar goes beyond theory and focuses on what gamification, user generated content and social learning LMS features can do for your training program.
Join Katrina Marie Baker and explore how to:
- Facilitate a culture of learning with user generated content recommendation and sharing.
- Moderate and aggregate user generated learning content.
- Align gamification initiatives with business objectives so they contribute to your organization’s goals
- Use learning technology to drive engagement using badges, leader boards, and rewards.
- Facilitate learning object oriented discussion and conversation among your trainees.
This webinar includes examples of engagement features found within Adobe Captivate Prime.