The Heat is On. Welcome Summers! And welcome back, the Adobe eLearning Showcase Challenge – SUMMER 2021, your chance to flaunt off your eLearning skills! Submit your projects to us and stand a chance to win and get recognized.
Top 5 winners shall receive a $500 Amazon gift card from Adobe*
Here’s how to enter the contest :-
– All individual participants need to create projects using the Adobe Captivate software with a minimum of 3 project slides (see examples at https://elearning.adobe.com/projects/)
– If you’re submitting your project as a team, only one of the participants can submit the entry or entries, and thereby represent the team. The submitting participant must procure prior written permissions from each team member.
– Project themes can range from formal learning themes to other informal themes such as health & lifestyle, travel, education, food, music, sports etc.
– Projects that were submitted for earlier contests and that are listed here and will not be considered for nomination.
– All projects must be uploaded to the Contest Portal by the participant themselves.
How to upload your project(s) on the portal :-
Participants must upload a Zip file of their project to the eLearning Project portal at https://elearning.adobe.com/projects/ by following these steps:
1) Go to the section “Adobe eLearning Showcase Challenge – Summer 2021” on https://elearning.adobe.com/projects/ and click on the title.
2) Click on the Add Projects button
3) Add the title of your project and upload the published ZIP file.
4) Add a Preview of the Zip file in the post
5) Add a description and project image of your choice.
6) Add Category as– ShowcaseCategory , add Sub-category –“eLearning_Showcase_Challenge_Summer2021” , add Tag –“ Sample projects”
8) Click Send for Review
9) You will also need to Submit the .CPTX file via an Online File Sharing link like Dropbox or SharePoint and mail it to email@example.com along with you full legal name, address, year of birth, email address or user ID, and any other required non-personal information.
Contest duration : 10.00am PST, June 10, 2021 to 11.59pm PST, July 21, 2021
Enter By: 11.59pm PST, July 21, 2021 (No Purchase Necessary)
Judging Criteria : A panel of qualified judges designated by Adobe will, in their sole discretion, evaluate and score all eligible entries received and select the participants with the highest score (potential “winner(s)”) using the below weighted criteria (“Judging Criteria”):
50% Learning Design
50% Project Design
[See official rules below for more information]
*Prizes : The top 5 potential winners will be ranked from #1 to #5, and will each be awarded a $500 Amazon gift card.
Announcement of results : Results will be announced on Aug 10, 2021
Official rules : Download Adobe eLearning Showcase Challenge–Summer 2021.pdf
Eligibility – YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC), INDIA, UNITED KINGDOM (EXCLUDING NORTHERN IRELAND), AUSTRALIA, OR NEW ZEALAND.
For any queries please comment below or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org