The Most Exciting eLearning Design Challenge of 2021 is here!**
eLearning Industry and Adobe have joined hands to honor the best in the field of eLearning authoring and design, and you can be one of them! Submit your projects and earn a ticket to the spotlight in the world of eLearning.
The best talents across the globe will be picked by a panel of distinguished eLearning experts. The top 3 winners will be rewarded jointly by eLearning Industry and Adobe with winning certificates that will help them take their eLearning journey to the next level. The winners shall also get a chance to feature in Adobe’s popular knowledge-sharing session—eLearning Unplugged—where they can share the tips and tricks to create prize-winning projects. With such possibilities, Adobe eLearning Design Awards – powered by eLearning Industry, is all set to take the eLearning landscape by storm.
So what are you waiting for? Hurry up and register for a chance to be the star in the eLearning arena. Don’t miss out!
Here’s how to enter :
- All individual participants need to create projects using Adobe Captivate software with a minimum of 3 project slides (see examples at https://elearning.adobe.com/projects/). If you are submitting as a team, only one of the participant should submit the entry or entries, and thereby make the representation on behalf of that team. Submitting participant must procure prior written permissions from each team member.
- Project themes can range from formal learning themes to also any informal themes such as health & lifestyle, travel, education, food, music, sports etc.
- Projects which were submitted for earlier contests with Adobe or as listed here will not be considered for nomination.
- All projects must be uploaded to the contest Portal by the participant themselves:
How to upload your projects on the portal:
Participants must upload a Zip file of their project to the elearning Project portal at https://elearning.adobe.com/projects/ by following these steps:
1) Go to section “Adobe eLearning Design Awards powered by eLearning Industry” on https://elearning.adobe.com/projects/ and click on the title.
2) Click on Add Projects button
3) Add the title of your project and upload the published ZIP file.
4) Add a Preview of the Zip file in the post
5) Add description and a project image of your choice.
6) Add Category as– ShowcaseCategory , add Sub-category –“eLearningDesignAwards” , add Tag –“ Sample projects”
8) Click Send for Review
9) You will also need to Submit the .CPTX file via an Online File Sharing link like Dropbox or Sharepoint and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your Full legal name, Address, Year of birth, Email address and any other required non-personal information.
Contest duration (Revised on Mar 14, 2021) : 10.00am PST, Jan 21, 2021 to 11.59pm PST, Mar 21, 2021
Enter By: 11.59pm PST, Mar 21, 2021 (No Purchase Necessary)
Judging Criteria : A panel of qualified judges designated by Adobe will, in their sole discretion, evaluate and score all eligible Entries received and select the Participants with the highest score (potential “winner(s)”) using the below weighted criteria (“Judging Criteria”):
Learning Design (50%)
- Instruction: Is the learner given sufficient instruction to complete tasks & Interactions?
- Rigor: Is the challenge appropriate for the anticipated learner level?
- Feedback: Is the learner given sufficient feedback for both correct and incorrect feedback to ensure learning occurs?
- Engagement: Is the interaction / lesson able to attract and maintain the interest / focus of the learner(s)?
Project Design (50% weight)
- Layout: Does the layout simplify and organize the elements on screen in a manner that is conducive to learning within the context of the project?
- Interaction Design: Do the navigational, tooltips, and animated / other guidance elements make the project tasks intuitive to complete?
- Aesthetics: Is the project designed according to relevant design principles & color theory?
- Relevance: Is the design of the project in sync with the content of the training?
Prizes : The Top 3 Potential Winners will be ranked from #1 to #3, and will each be awarded with certificates by Adobe and eLearning Industry.
Announce results : Results will be announced on Mar 26, 2021 (tentative)
Participants must be a legal resident of a country not prohibited by Section 1.3; and (at the time of entry at least age 18 years of age (or the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence, whichever is older). By participating in the Contest, Participants agree to be bound by these official rules (“Official Rules”).
Together, let’s make this event bigger! Invite your friends and colleagues to participate in the contest and help them get recognized by the best in the industry. Like, retweet, and share the information with the hashtag #AdobeeLearningDesignAwards on your social handles.
For any queries please comment below or write to email@example.com
**This post is specific to the members of the eLearning Industry.