Getting started on Fluid Boxes – Adobe Captivate 2017 release
What is a Fluid Box
Download the Workbook – Getting Started with Fluid Boxes in Adobe Captivate 2017
A Fluid Box container expands the objects to fill available free space, or shrinks the objects to prevent overflow. Elements in a Fluid Box are direction-agnostic. The objects can adapt to the space available.
Using Fluid Box in Captivate
In Captivate, you can either insert a Fluid Box layout vertically or horizontally in a responsive project. Depending on the screen size, the objects in a Fluid Box container grow or shrink without compromising the screen width.
In the 2017 release of Adobe Captivate, there are two new items in the Objects menu bar.
- Horizontal Fluid Box layout
- Vertical Fluid Box layout
Fluid Boxes – Knowledge Facts Series –
Check out Videos on how to get started with Fluid Box –
Fluid boxes in Adobe Captivate 2017
Creating First Responsive Project
In this video, I show you the new way to design responsive eLearning with Adobe Captivate 2017 using fluid boxes.
Adobe Captivate 2017 – Convert Blank Projects to Responsive Design
Do check out the blog –
- Captivate 2017: Create Responsive Projects using Fluid Box tool!
- How to convert Non responsive Projects to Responsive Projects
- Under the hood with Captivate 2017: Creating a Custom Preview Mode for Responsive Projects
- Using Fluid Box Fill for eye-catching content in Captivate 2017
- Using Optional with Fluid Boxes in Captivate 2017 to customize content across devices